:: Arysha 's Blog ::
The Princess

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries About Linkies Bias

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my blog . Do follow . :) I'm sorry if I do many mistakes :) I'm kpopper and please be respect me . :D


Tagboard!

Kalau nak exchange link , sila inform saya di Cbox . Mohon , tiada perkataan yang boleh megguris hati saya dan orang lain . Jika ada pertanyaan sila tanya melalui Cbox :) Jangan Follow Blog INI !!
Jom Klik ! :)

My Tweets :)





My Chingu !


Haaa ,, BORING ....-_- -,-

Assalamualaikum and Annyonghaseyo~~ I'm so boring today ..I have homework to do but i don't want to do my homework . Haha ..*Crazy~*.I'm also very hungry because i just came back from school . My stomach pain . Today is my friend's Birthday .. Yeayy ..*My birthday same with Ricky *Teen Top* . Hehehe ..Okay .. Bye .. I dont have anything to say .. I'm sorry if my english broken .. :) Hehehe .. :D P/S: I'm so boring ..so , i don't have any idea to wrote what at this entry .. :) hehehe .:::::: Sesiapa yang pandai ENGLISH tuu silalah ajar saya ..Setakat ni~keputusan english cuma 70-78 saja . Setakat ni ,, saya dapat keputusan inggeris 78 saja .. Hukhuk .. :'(