:: Arysha 's Blog ::
The Princess

Navigation : Hover the image



Entries About Linkies Bias

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my blog . Do follow . :) I'm sorry if I do many mistakes :) I'm kpopper and please be respect me . :D


Tagboard!

Kalau nak exchange link , sila inform saya di Cbox . Mohon , tiada perkataan yang boleh megguris hati saya dan orang lain . Jika ada pertanyaan sila tanya melalui Cbox :) Jangan Follow Blog INI !!
Jom Klik ! :)

My Tweets :)





My Chingu !


Result For My Mid-Year Exam & Thanks for the Gift :)


Assalamualaikum and  Annyeonghaseyo ! I'm so happy today . That's why I joined many segment today . Haha . Yess ! I'm in good mood today . I just want to tell everyone about my result . A few days ago , I had a mid-year exams . Yeahh , I just got 3A2B . Yeah , not bad right ? I will study hard . I also would liked to thanked  my friends for the birthday gifts . I like it so much .  For Lystra Lily , Thanks for the header . I like it . :)  That's all for today . Sorry because of my English . I still work hard for that . Who can teach me English ? Haha . Just joking . This is first time I write this entry in English language . I'm so happy . I just want to improve my English . I will do the best in other exam :) Wish me gud luck ! :D Byee !!